The Internship Experience at
Students can receive volunteer hours and academic credit from their school for work completed within our internship program. Students are able to gain skills in administrative support, business ethics, time management, & oral/written communication. Students have to opportunity to develop major specific skills, such as athletic program development, athletic assessments, and integrated marketing. View job descriptions to select which position suites you.
OUR APPLICATION PROCESS
Step 1: Initial Call
If your qualifications are a match, our recruiter will reach out to you to schedule a short, informal call to get to know you and your work experience.
Step 2: Interview
If your assessment results are in line with the expectations for the job you applied for, we will reach out to schedule a formal first interview.
Step 3: Final Decision
As soon as the final interview concludes, you will learn the outcome of your potential employment within a few days.
JOIN OUR TEAM
A digital marketing intern will have the opportunity to be trained in various office responsibilities surrounding integrated marketing to understand how all marketing initiatives work together for a brand. A deep understanding of two or more channels is required, however a broad knowledge of all others is important (FB, Google, Email flows, Email campaigns, SMS, etc.)
• Set digital marketing strategies to engage audience on multiple platforms (e.g. website, emails, FB, IG, Google and vlogs)
• Research and draft digital marketing content including: advertisements, social media posts, marketing material
• Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
• Support the development of email campaigns
• Assist team in completing meeting marketing goals
• Majoring in Marketing, Mass Communications, or Business
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and Adobe DC
• Ability to communicate well in person and through writing
• Confidence to share your ideas, participate in business conversations, and receive constructive criticism.
• Knowledge of Canva & MailChimp
• Mass Communications or Business major
• Experience and/or education integrated marketing
MPOWR is seeking an intern to create graphic design and manage social media.
• Develop a variety of flyers and advertisements for print & digital media
• Create graphics and templates for email marketing campaigns
• Post videos on digital mediums
• Consistently update facebook, instagram
• Work with marketing & business development team
• Major in Graphic Design, Public Relations, Advertising, Mass Communication or related field
• Proficient in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro)
• Excellent knowledge of print production; knowledge of file formats, digital and offset processes
• Ability to work proactively, meeting all deadlines
• Ability to work well independently while also contributing as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Great grammar and writing
• Maturity, keen judgment, enthusiasm and strong people skills
A graphic design portfis required
The primary objective of this internship is to learn about player development, sport psychology, sport performance, fitness programs, and management of team organization.
• Work under our trainer in private and group sessions
• Provide instruction
• Observe training sessions
• Assist in program and business development
• Give skill evaluations
• Knowledge of Basketball
• Interest in Sport Medicine, Athletic Training, Coaching, or related field
• Personable, good people skills
• Able to be verbal when necessary, communicating well with others
• Exercise & Sport Science major
• Experience and/or education in player development or sport performance training
The primary objective of this internship is to learn about increasing product exposure, sales, and brand recognition. This candidate is comfortable engaging directly with our target audience.
Help brainstorm and coordinate promotional campaigns to identify new customers and clients
Communicate directly with customers to promote products
Identify key service attributes, deliver in-depth service knowledge to customers, and educate customers on benefits of each service option to encourage sales.
Develop marketing strategies and sales techniques for our client’s on-site sales & marketing campaigns.
Craft innovative marketing campaigns
Research and draft digital marketing content including: blogs, vlogs, social media posts, etc.
Support the development of email campaigns, newsletters and website copy
Majoring in Business and/or Marketing
Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and Adobe DC
Ability to communicate well in person and through writing
Confidence to share your ideas, participate in business conversations, and receive constructive criticism.
Strong relationship building and customer service skills.
Prior business development or integrated marketing experience
DUE TO COVID, SOME POSITIONS ARE REMOTE
At MPOWR Training, we make a point of recruiting people who are seeking career-defining challenges. To be considered for employment or to receive volunteer hours, submit your 1) Resume 2) Cover letter detailing what you wish to gain from this internship program; and 3) Relevant portfolio (if applicable).
Applications are due August 15 for Fall '21 Internships.